Stating a Khador Destroyer for Squad Hammer

Random Purchases

I have a habit of making random purchases of miniatures when I find them on sale.  On one such occasion I purchases two Khador Destroyer Warjacks.  On another such occasion I purchased two boxes of Warzone miniatures, the 90's plastic versions which was an amazing deal (.20 cents a figure?)- as long as I find a use for them of course.

Because of this penchant for collecting random models I have also been searching for a rule set that will allow me to stat and play virtually any model.  Squad Hammer from Nordic Weasel Games may just be that rule set.

Here is the Destroyer Khadoran Heavy Warjack converted for use in Squad Hamer.

Battle Walker

Vehicle
Movement: 6"
VS All: 1d6 Damage
Assault: +1 Damage
Notes: Heavy, Armored, Limited Operating Duration (D6 on movement, 1 = low on coal/water), Indirect Fire (-2 to cover for targets between 12 and 24 inches)
Organization:  Two-legged steam jack armed with an direct/indirect fire weapon and a close combat axe.  To be most effective warjacks must remain within 12" of their controlling Jack Marshall or Warcaster.

I have no idea if this would work, it is a first cut at converting a model for Squad Hammer while having never played the game, but I think it is a good starting point.  I invented indirect fire to reflect the models ability in Warmachine and adapted the Reliability/Mobility rule for the fact that Warjacks require water and coal to operate.  Control over the Warjack is accomplished by invoking the Command and Control advanced rule with its associated out of control penalties.  Squad Hammer is a very fluid rules light game with a lot of potential for customization.  Pick up the rules and try your hand at it!  I'm looking forward to having a go.

Best Regards,
Jerry


Images originating from the Privateer Press website are © 2001—2018 Privateer Press, Inc. All Rights Reserved. WARMACHINE ®, KHADOR, and their logos are trademarks of Privateer Press, Inc. Images and trademarks used without permission. This website is unofficial and is not endorsed by Privateer Press.


Comments